In the heart of Manchester Gina Collins Cosmetic Academy has developed a truly unique training space with unprecedented levels of quality and regulation. Our goal is to tailor each client to the right products for them, allowing them to look and feel their best.
Created and developed by Gina Collins, who has been in the beauty and aesthetic industry for 25 years, the space is fully licensed to train beauty, holistic and cosmetic practices. The companies high standards run throughout all courses it has on offer, with the teaching being VTCT accredited. The space is also available to hire, comfortably able to train up to ten people, to ensure each member in attendance is given both time and comfort to learn.
Why Choose Microblading With Us?
Gina Collins Training Academy specialises in Microblading. Our lecturers have over six years of experience in Micropigmentation and have successfully been teaching Microblading over the last 2 years to a high standard.
We use methods of learning to assure that every student leaves with the best specialist skills to perform Microblading confidently. Classes are held in small groups so they can dedicate themselves to each participant in the most individual way possible.
The academy provides classes that are fully accredited by VTCT, ABT and the Guild. We use the highest quality pigments which are EU regulated and also you will receive your own personal account to place orders. Kits are included in the price of the course and also a further 10% off all orders in training and also assessment days plus a further added discount for your first online order.
3.5 Days For BEGINNERS
1.5 Days For PROFESSIONALS
- Health & Safety
- Licence & Insurance
- Salon Hygiene
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Colour Theory
- Organic Pigments
- Golden Ratio
- Safe application of Microblading
- Live Models
- Portfolio Work
Model Clients Required in training.
- Firstly consult with the client about their desired eyebrow shape would be and evaluate the condition of eyebrows.
- Photograph of the eyebrows is important so you can show before and after pictures.
- Golden ratio callipers are used to get the perfect shape and corrected until the client is fully satisfied with the results
- We then choose the colour of the pigment which best compliments your hair colour and skin tone
- Microblading procedure takes about 1 to 2 hours
- Aftercare is given to help maintain the best results of the treatment.
For more information please get in touch